Latest love quotes, love you quotes, cute love quotes, best love quotes, love life quotes, funny love quotes, short love quotes, sweet love quotes, love quotes with images from this creative collection, Love sms zone best sms collection
May Be I’m Too Late To Be Your First But Right Now I’m Preparing Myself To Be Your Last…!!! Love Quotes – I’m Preparing Myself
-------------
The rain is falling hard. I wonder if I’m ever going to get free from
this pain. The one I love has left. Wondering if he will ever come back.
Every night and everyday… I think about him, Wishing for him to come
back. Wondering if he is thinking about me. He will come back. Cause I
love him and he loves me. Very soon…
---------------
You’re the one, I’m dreaming of, You are in my dreams every night.
You’re the one, I want by my side, So you can hold me so tight. You’re
the one,I’m longing for, To always feel your tender touch. You’re the
one, my heart belongs to. Because, I love you so very much. Love Quotes –
You’re the one
----------------
You are my pillar my stone of strength, With me through all seasons and
great times of length. My love for you is pure boundless through space
and time, it grows stronger everyday with the knowledge that you’ll
always be mine. At the altar I will joyously say ‘I do’, for I have it
all now and it’s all because of you. Love Quotes – all because of you
-------------------
Those Lovely Moments When Your Really Sleepy, But ….. You Don’t Want to
Go To Sleep Because ……Your Talking To That Special Person :’) –
-------------------
When You Love ….. You Get Hurt..! When you Get Hurt….. You Try To hate!!
When You Hate.. … You Try To Forget!! When You Try to Forget…..U Start
missing..! When You Start Missing…..You Falling Love again…!! Love
Quotes – You Falling Love again
------------------
Why do we close our eyes- When we Wish, when we cry, when we dream, When
we kiss, and when we miss someone we love. Because the most beautiful
things in life are not seen but felt by heart Love Quotes – Most
beautiful things in life
---------------------
I love u not bcoz of what u have but bcoz of what i fell, I care for u
not bcoz u need care but bcoz i want u, I am always here for u not bcoz
i want u to be wid me but i want to be with u