A job in Railway Dept
Salary 50000/-
job profile:-
When the headlight of the Engine
is not working U
have to run infront of
the train with a torch
So hurry up..!
Salary 50000/-
job profile:-
When the headlight of the Engine
is not working U
have to run infront of
the train with a torch
So hurry up..!
--------------
If U sneeze once
Think I'm remembering U
If yU sneeze twice
Think I want 2 Meet U
If U sneeze thrice
Think I'm Missing U
4th Time
Fool Take A Tablet !
Think I'm remembering U
If yU sneeze twice
Think I want 2 Meet U
If U sneeze thrice
Think I'm Missing U
4th Time
Fool Take A Tablet !
-------------
Press down if U think U are MAD
.
.
I can’t believe u did that!
.
.
Again?
.
.
For God Sake!
.
.
Why u still doing it?
.
.
Truth is out now!
A MENTAL CASE:P
.
.
I can’t believe u did that!
.
.
Again?
.
.
For God Sake!
.
.
Why u still doing it?
.
.
Truth is out now!
A MENTAL CASE:P
----------------
Most people have 5 senses
Some people have 6 senses
But u r blessed with 7 senses
.
.
.
An extra sense is NON SENSE
Some people have 6 senses
But u r blessed with 7 senses
.
.
.
An extra sense is NON SENSE
------------------
Love is possible after friendship
but
friendship is not possible after love
bcoz
medicines work before death
later nothing can be cured….!!!
but
friendship is not possible after love
bcoz
medicines work before death
later nothing can be cured….!!!
----------------
I always think about U
I can’t live without U
I really need U
I’m totally mad about U
I just wanna be with U
I’m crazy 4 U
I wanna marry U
I LOVE U
Romiyo told this to Juliet :-P
I can’t live without U
I really need U
I’m totally mad about U
I just wanna be with U
I’m crazy 4 U
I wanna marry U
I LOVE U
Romiyo told this to Juliet :-P
------------------
Feeling bored?
.
Wondering, what to do?
.
Open the zip!
.
Enter ur hands in between ur zip..
.
take out ur
.
book from Ur bag and study
- Clean ur derty mind
.
Wondering, what to do?
.
Open the zip!
.
Enter ur hands in between ur zip..
.
take out ur
.
book from Ur bag and study
- Clean ur derty mind
-----------------
U r a nice person
but
U have to do
2 things early in the morning
1. pray .
- so that u can live
2. take a bath .
- so that others can live
but
U have to do
2 things early in the morning
1. pray .
- so that u can live
2. take a bath .
- so that others can live
--------------