Social Icons

Pages

friend sms - friendship sms - sms about friendship - sms for friendship - friendship messsages

Hearts could love
only for a while
Feet could walk
only for a while
Clothes wouldn’t 4ever
b in style but
Having U as my friend is
4ever worthwhile
-------------

A coin is easy 2 earn &
good friend is hard 2 find
A coin depreciates bt
friendship appreciates
I lost the coin when I msg U
but its ok bcoz I get a friend like U
--------------

 

How do friends help us in problems?
They give the most stupid suggestion
that lands us into another problem
and helps us 2 forget
our previous problems
hehe! KIT
-------------

. ' 12 ' .
9 __/   3
 '  . 6 .  '
Time will alwayz fly, but
our Friendship
wil never die!
KIT.TC
----------------

I like 3 friends
Sun – Moon – & You
Sun – For the day time
Moon – For the night time
You – For the lifetime
KIT:)
-------------

F.Field of love
R.Root of joy
I.Island of Good
E.End of sorrows
N.Name of hope
D.Door of understanding
--------------

F.Field of love
R.Root of joy
I.Island of Good
E.End of sorrows
N.Name of hope
D.Door of understanding
------------

Moon said to me
if ur friend is not messaging you
why dont U leave ur friend?
I looked at moon and said
does your sky ever leave U
when U dont shine?
 
 
 
 
 

Welcome to lovesmszone.blogspot.com

Find sinhala nisadas, sinhala sms, sinhala joke sms, nisadas sinhala, sinhala new year wishes, birthday sms sinhala, nisadas, sinhala quotes, sinhala jokes, sinhalanisadas, sinhala new year greetings, happy sinhala new year, sinhala new year wishes in sinhala, sinhala aluth avurudu sms, adara nisadas sinhala, sinhala new year sms, bday wishes, joke messages sinhala, sinhala joke katha, sinhala vihilu katha, sinhala novels, sinhala nisadas in Love sms zone - the most creative & latest sms collection. You can share this messages with your loved ones from the listed categories for you and your loved ones enjoyment and keep your relationships strong