U r unique
U r caring and
U r the Best
And I am d luckiest to have U in my life!
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY MY SWEET HEART!
Even though
We don’t get to be with each other
As much as we’d like…
I wanted to let you know
In the morning…
in the night…
U are on my mind… 24 x 7
Happy Valentine Day!
—;-< @
—;-<@
—;-<@
Roses exclusively from a nice person… ‘YOU’
From a simple person… ‘ME’
Keep roses until they dry…Keep my relation until I die…
No poems no fancy words
I just want the world to know
that I LOVE YOU
my Princess with all my heart
Happy Valentine’s Day
Relationship doesn't get closer by meetings
but it is sweetend by
THOUGHTS
I care for you in my own STRANGE ways
Maybe you will never
know
Maybe I will never show
Welcome to lovesmszone.blogspot.com
Find sinhala nisadas, sinhala sms, sinhala joke sms, nisadas sinhala, sinhala new year wishes, birthday sms sinhala, nisadas, sinhala quotes, sinhala jokes, sinhalanisadas, sinhala new year greetings, happy sinhala new year, sinhala new year wishes in sinhala, sinhala aluth avurudu sms, adara nisadas sinhala, sinhala new year sms, bday wishes, joke messages sinhala, sinhala joke katha, sinhala vihilu katha, sinhala novels, sinhala nisadas in Love sms zone - the most creative & latest sms collection. You can share this messages with your loved ones from the listed categories for you and your loved ones enjoyment and keep your relationships strong