Social Icons

Pages

missing sms | missing you sms | miss u sms | love missing sms | missing love sms

I hide my tears when I say ur name
but the pain in my heart is still the sameT
though I Smile & Seem Carefree
There is no one Who misses U more than ME!


I MISS YOU
in every beats of heart
In every blink of my eyes
In every second of Tym &
In every moment of the Day !  



 
In school teacher taught me that
1 hour = 60 min
1 min= 60sec
but they never told me that
1 sec
without U = 100 years
Miss U :(


A B
C D E
F G H I
J K L M N
O P Q R S T
-*-V W X Y Z
have I missed
something?
No
I Keep 'U' safely in my heart


Go 2 write msg
ACTIVATE Dictionary [ T9 ]
then hide ur screen with 1 hand
& Type
4 6477 968
nw remove ur hand & read it
then SMS me :-)


U may miss me
U may ignore me
U may even 4get me
Bt one day if U wanna c me
Don’t search
just see ur shadow
i will be there Trust Me!


I know U R Sooooo -B-U-S-Y
Bt
Take
3 Seconds to think of me
1.
2.
3.
So Sweet
nw continue ur work
MISS U! PRETTY


Push down if U miss me
.
.
.
that is sweet of U
.
.
Very sweet
.
.
indeed
U can stop nw
.
.
U really miss me
me too
 
 
 
 
 
 


Welcome to lovesmszone.blogspot.com

Find sinhala nisadas, sinhala sms, sinhala joke sms, nisadas sinhala, sinhala new year wishes, birthday sms sinhala, nisadas, sinhala quotes, sinhala jokes, sinhalanisadas, sinhala new year greetings, happy sinhala new year, sinhala new year wishes in sinhala, sinhala aluth avurudu sms, adara nisadas sinhala, sinhala new year sms, bday wishes, joke messages sinhala, sinhala joke katha, sinhala vihilu katha, sinhala novels, sinhala nisadas in Love sms zone - the most creative & latest sms collection. You can share this messages with your loved ones from the listed categories for you and your loved ones enjoyment and keep your relationships strong