Social Icons

Pages

good night sms | night sms | goodnight love sms | sms good night | good night Messages

Stars light Stars bright
u're the only Star I see tonight
I wish I 2 be there guarding ur dreams tonite
G@@d Night & sweet dreams


Hi Moon!!!Dim Ur light
Hello Wind!!!Breeze Soft
Hi Flower!!!Blossom Slowly
Hello Earth!!!Spin Gently
coz My sweet
friend is going to sleep
Good Night


U r the reason why I have sleepless nihgts
U r the reason why I tend
to hold my pillow tight
U r the reason
I cant sleep without saying
Good Night



Night z longer than day
for those who DREAM
and day z longer than night
for those who make their DREAMS COME TRUE
Good Night & Sweet Dreams!


oT TnAW T2UL I
+ THpinboop YA2
!..2mA3rb T33w2
.
.
Confused?
Read it in a mirror- Now
Bye!


Whenever you have a DREAM
inside your HEART
Never let it go
coz DREAMS r the TINY SEEDS
From which BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW GROWS
Have a Sweet dream tonight!


DREAMS
Are Like STARS
U May Never Touch THEM But
If U Follow THEM
THEY Will LEAD U To ur DESTINY
Good Night!


Shut Down ur Eyes
Log On Sum Memories
Download Sum Dreams
Save Sum Joys
Delete All ur Sorrows
Have A Nice Zleep..zzzz!
 
 
 


   

Welcome to lovesmszone.blogspot.com

Find sinhala nisadas, sinhala sms, sinhala joke sms, nisadas sinhala, sinhala new year wishes, birthday sms sinhala, nisadas, sinhala quotes, sinhala jokes, sinhalanisadas, sinhala new year greetings, happy sinhala new year, sinhala new year wishes in sinhala, sinhala aluth avurudu sms, adara nisadas sinhala, sinhala new year sms, bday wishes, joke messages sinhala, sinhala joke katha, sinhala vihilu katha, sinhala novels, sinhala nisadas in Love sms zone - the most creative & latest sms collection. You can share this messages with your loved ones from the listed categories for you and your loved ones enjoyment and keep your relationships strong